SHOMERIM DAILY DEVOTION PLANS
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.�
SHOMERIM |
Daily Devotion Plans (July-August) |
Amos |
OT – 1 Kings |
Nick |
NT – 1 Peter |
Daniel |
Jude |
Jiannan |
NT - Revelation |
Edmund |
1 Corinthians (random) |
Alan |
Revelation |
Ernest |
|
Jianjun |
Proverbs |
Joelson |
|
Tengyan |
OT – 1 Samuel |
Shuhui |
Hymn Stories Devotion |
Caleb |
Daily Reflections |
Meijie |
Manna for Today |
Nicole |
|
Desmond |
|
Lingqin |
Our Daily Bread |
Boon How |
Hosea |
Abigail |
|
Hong Hao |
|
Bo Hao |
|
Michelle |
|
UJ |
|
UTB |
|
Small note: Pastor mentioned in his Easter message, “If each one take care of our hearts, the church is alive�. Similarly, if each one in Shomerim, takes care and do their daily devotion, then Shomerim will stay alive. May we not be the first to resurrect at the 2 nd coming of the Lord! =p (if u remember the joke Pastor mentioned).
::Monday, November 17, 2008::
:: Shocking news to share! Please pray for Junfeng! ::
Dear all Shomerim,
I had a big news to share with you all. Read
http://javierthecoach.blogspot.com/2008/11/5-years-vs-possible.html If you still don't know, it is our friend, Junfeng. Many things had happened to him, although he did not share a lot with me, I know that in his heart he may be blaming God why He is so unfair to him. As you all know, I had been reaching out to Him for years. Life is so short, we don't have much time left. We are pilgrims on Earth, just passing through. What matters is your salvation in heaven. I hope to meet up with him after mission trip to share Christ again. God had given Him many chance. Maybe, these five years is the last chance. How about us? We may not have many more chance left. It came as a shocked to me. Many have left us! Maybe I should place their names here. I don't know whether they still believe in God but we do hope to see them in heaven. The Lord is coming very soon, there is a great need to share the gospel.
Dear brethren, we have to bring new blood into our group, we have been dead long ago if you have not noticed! There are no new blood coming in for so many years. We are feeling cold! When new people comes to our church or fellowship (E.g. brought by Aunty Dorcas), are we talking to them? Are we all guilty of mingling with our own people? Are we too close with our own clicks but left them alone? I may be guilty of that myself. Let us try to remind each other if there are such things happening around us.
As I shared with the Omega people yesterday. I was reading through Acts of the Apostle recently. We are given power by the Holy Spirit to share the gospel. Are we sharing it? Are we content that only we ourselves are saved? Pray for these people regardless whether they are still attending church or not, "Nicole, Meijie, Junfeng, small Chun Kiat, Isaac, Joel, Liang Kiang, Siew Yee, Belle, Hongjie, Hongyan, Song Xiang, Tengya, Sherwin, Andrew, Geok Ling" I may have miss out a few, but that's all I can remember. I have just counted, altogether 16 souls; almost the full strength of Shomerim (20+). I have just noticed that it is a big number! If you don't know who are they, you can ask me. All of them came to our church before but have left us. I have the sudden urge to pray for them now. Lastly, pray for yourself too, lest you will also fall deeply that you will not recognise God one day! Join me this week in prayer if your heart is not make of stone. One day of prayer to the Lord, He will also hear us. By God's grace, I am going to proclaim the saving grace of our Lord Jesus to the children in Kemaman soon. Leaving on Tuesday night and coming back on Saturday morning. Pray for the mission team that we will be greatly use by the Lord. Amen!
>>shared by+God+Piano+Guitar=alant80+
on 13:10.
Comments |
