SHOMERIM DAILY DEVOTION PLANS
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.�
SHOMERIM |
Daily Devotion Plans (July-August) |
Amos |
OT – 1 Kings |
Nick |
NT – 1 Peter |
Daniel |
Jude |
Jiannan |
NT - Revelation |
Edmund |
1 Corinthians (random) |
Alan |
Revelation |
Ernest |
|
Jianjun |
Proverbs |
Joelson |
|
Tengyan |
OT – 1 Samuel |
Shuhui |
Hymn Stories Devotion |
Caleb |
Daily Reflections |
Meijie |
Manna for Today |
Nicole |
|
Desmond |
|
Lingqin |
Our Daily Bread |
Boon How |
Hosea |
Abigail |
|
Hong Hao |
|
Bo Hao |
|
Michelle |
|
UJ |
|
UTB |
|
Small note: Pastor mentioned in his Easter message, “If each one take care of our hearts, the church is alive�. Similarly, if each one in Shomerim, takes care and do their daily devotion, then Shomerim will stay alive. May we not be the first to resurrect at the 2 nd coming of the Lord! =p (if u remember the joke Pastor mentioned).
::Monday, December 17, 2007::
:: Do you know? ::
For the past few months, I have been digesting fresh news from the economist magazine. Somehow, politic seems favourable to me. I would like to share something here.
Everytime I bought an issue of the magazine, I felt a gust of excitement to plunge into it. In a way, it was to update myself with the world news. On the other side, I felt sad and confused. Do you know how messy the world is in now? To comprehend the whole of it would require me to spend months and years to study, understand, analyse and share.
Look at the world today. Iran refused to fully abide to the UN law with regards to nuclear energy, Iraq under intense war, India's and Sri Lanka's social unrest, U.S. debate over gay rights and health care system, China's restriction over religious clergy during the Olympics game (China refused to welcome foreign religious, particularly, christian ministers to conduct service in their land), and many more. As I read from the front pages to the end, from news of middle east to asia, I felt more and more light hearted.
Before I began to invest on this magazine, I couldn't understand why the world is in such a big mess. I would ignore it. After knowing it, for now, it serves as a reminder of a very important lesson.
In the end times, it has been prophesied in the Bible that tribulations and trials shall come first before Christ's return. There will be upset, wars, terror and all sort of mess. Aren't we in this timeframe? Sooner or later, if speculation proceeds, US will declare war with countries, Germany Nazis popping out of nowhere, JI terrorist flooding throughout the globe. Are you ready for Christ's return? Remember I share my testimony in church camp? About my near-death incident? Life is like vapour, the world is not getting any better.
"Hold the fort, for I am coming....with a shout back to heaven, by thy grace we will". Are you holding the fort?
>>shared by+my life - God = broken pencil+
on 23:02.
Comments |
