SHOMERIM DAILY DEVOTION PLANS
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.�
SHOMERIM |
Daily Devotion Plans (July-August) |
Amos |
OT – 1 Kings |
Nick |
NT – 1 Peter |
Daniel |
Jude |
Jiannan |
NT - Revelation |
Edmund |
1 Corinthians (random) |
Alan |
Revelation |
Ernest |
|
Jianjun |
Proverbs |
Joelson |
|
Tengyan |
OT – 1 Samuel |
Shuhui |
Hymn Stories Devotion |
Caleb |
Daily Reflections |
Meijie |
Manna for Today |
Nicole |
|
Desmond |
|
Lingqin |
Our Daily Bread |
Boon How |
Hosea |
Abigail |
|
Hong Hao |
|
Bo Hao |
|
Michelle |
|
UJ |
|
UTB |
|
Small note: Pastor mentioned in his Easter message, “If each one take care of our hearts, the church is alive�. Similarly, if each one in Shomerim, takes care and do their daily devotion, then Shomerim will stay alive. May we not be the first to resurrect at the 2 nd coming of the Lord! =p (if u remember the joke Pastor mentioned).
::Sunday, September 23, 2007::
:: Endless grace... ::
Hey Shom,
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who planned the pre-moon cake festival yesterday for the three sept babies. Well, three big babies.. :)
For the past few months, my life revolved around my studies. Apart from morning devotion, daily wash up and meals, it was all about studies. At times, when I was so caught up with my studies, I have failed to attend to some appointments made with friends, even till today. Time was not on my side, considering my position among all JC students. At the commencement of my course, I have decided to strive hard till the end. Thank the Lord for his guidance and wisdom for me to take everyday's decision.
The stress level was at its peak when I started my revision for Pre-lims exam. The preparation was tough. I would drill myself with the papers, day and night until I'm able to make minimal mistakes as the days go by. Truthfully, it was purely, definitely, by God's grace alone. Today, our Lord has given me much blessing, so abundant.
The time is tickling and it's a no-respecter of people of all backgrounds. I pray that our Lord will give me wisdom to plan and manage my time wisely during this dreadful moment. Where I walk through the aisle of distress with my Lord..... Do continue to uphold me in your prayers! Let us strive on daily for our Lord and end the journey well with Him praising us "Well done, thou good and faithful servant.."
Let this be my prayer for u and myself:
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever...
>>shared by+my life - God = broken pencil+
on 12:49.
Comments |
