shomerim

::Announcements
|
| ::SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES::
|
SHOMERIM DAILY DEVOTION PLANS
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.�
SHOMERIM |
Daily Devotion Plans (July-August) |
|---|---|
Amos |
OT – 1 Kings |
Nick |
NT – 1 Peter |
Daniel |
Jude |
Jiannan |
NT - Revelation |
Edmund |
1 Corinthians (random) |
Alan |
Revelation |
Ernest |
|
Jianjun |
Proverbs |
Joelson |
|
Tengyan |
OT – 1 Samuel |
Shuhui |
Hymn Stories Devotion |
Caleb |
Daily Reflections |
Meijie |
Manna for Today |
Nicole |
|
Desmond |
|
Lingqin |
Our Daily Bread |
Boon How |
Hosea |
Abigail |
|
Hong Hao |
|
Bo Hao |
|
Michelle |
|
UJ |
|
UTB |
|
Small note: Pastor mentioned in his Easter message, “If each one take care of our hearts, the church is alive�. Similarly, if each one in Shomerim, takes care and do their daily devotion, then Shomerim will stay alive. May we not be the first to resurrect at the 2 nd coming of the Lord! =p (if u remember the joke Pastor mentioned).
I have been asking around for helpers in logistic for the past few weeks, some have willingly agreed, which is quite encouraging. As this has not been formalized and do not know where else to discuss, so I like to park at Shomerim’s blog to solicit helpers. From the list of things to be taken care of below, I believe a lot of volunteers are needed.
Duration: Every Sunday Church Worship Service and any Special Service
As this requires some determination & commitment from the volunteer, I will only put the names of those who have agreed. Please put your name in the comments if you like to help, I will add them in, thanks.
Service unto the Lord and God Bless our work.
>>shared by+Teck Beng+ on 00:48. Comments |