SHOMERIM DAILY DEVOTION PLANS
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.�
SHOMERIM |
Daily Devotion Plans (July-August) |
Amos |
OT – 1 Kings |
Nick |
NT – 1 Peter |
Daniel |
Jude |
Jiannan |
NT - Revelation |
Edmund |
1 Corinthians (random) |
Alan |
Revelation |
Ernest |
|
Jianjun |
Proverbs |
Joelson |
|
Tengyan |
OT – 1 Samuel |
Shuhui |
Hymn Stories Devotion |
Caleb |
Daily Reflections |
Meijie |
Manna for Today |
Nicole |
|
Desmond |
|
Lingqin |
Our Daily Bread |
Boon How |
Hosea |
Abigail |
|
Hong Hao |
|
Bo Hao |
|
Michelle |
|
UJ |
|
UTB |
|
Small note: Pastor mentioned in his Easter message, “If each one take care of our hearts, the church is alive�. Similarly, if each one in Shomerim, takes care and do their daily devotion, then Shomerim will stay alive. May we not be the first to resurrect at the 2 nd coming of the Lord! =p (if u remember the joke Pastor mentioned).
::Thursday, August 24, 2006::
:: students.. ::
Hi guys! It's me and my yang zhou chao fan!
Actually, hope to take this opportunity to encourage students whose exams are around the corner. It is so exciting to be a student (of course, best if in sec sch), with so much challenges ahead and new lessons to learn on. It just keep my mind thinking in life. Rather than a monotonous life in the army with people who just make use of each other.
Just had my English oral and I realized that the evangilators (correct me if I'm wrong, ^_^ ) or testors were local school teachers. And the first thing came into my mind, "Look, they aren't any cambridge high-flyers". Not despising them or some other similiar reasons, but I understood the English oral as a local assessment to boast cambridge O level marks. Probably I understood wrongly.
I'm in a position where most of the students are. Perhaps with more responsibilities, work stresses, and requires a strong knack in time management. Often, I feel discouraged (yes, very discouraged) and would sit one corner stoning. Hoping that I can reverse the time and manage my life in a proper manner. What done has been done..
I hope readers who are students can strive on in your studies. If we look back, how would we look at it? With a :) or :( .. It's not too late for you to make a decision. Probably it is too late for me. But I have to move a step at a time. There's a saying, "man with big steps often fall into the pitfall. But a man with small and careful steps realize the importance of platforms that bring him across the river." And these platforms are Christ. Are we taking small steps at a time trusting in the Lord? I did not do so. I took big steps and I fell into the pit hole. Live day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, moment by moment, book by book, page by page, word by word, syllabus by syallbus trusting in the Lord. Remember the Word of God:
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths". (proverbs 3:"flip the Bible and find out" :) )
In all your ways acknowledge Him. Every single steps acknowledge Him..
>>shared by+my life - God = broken pencil+
on 09:45.
Comments |
