SHOMERIM DAILY DEVOTION PLANS
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.�
SHOMERIM |
Daily Devotion Plans (July-August) |
Amos |
OT – 1 Kings |
Nick |
NT – 1 Peter |
Daniel |
Jude |
Jiannan |
NT - Revelation |
Edmund |
1 Corinthians (random) |
Alan |
Revelation |
Ernest |
|
Jianjun |
Proverbs |
Joelson |
|
Tengyan |
OT – 1 Samuel |
Shuhui |
Hymn Stories Devotion |
Caleb |
Daily Reflections |
Meijie |
Manna for Today |
Nicole |
|
Desmond |
|
Lingqin |
Our Daily Bread |
Boon How |
Hosea |
Abigail |
|
Hong Hao |
|
Bo Hao |
|
Michelle |
|
UJ |
|
UTB |
|
Small note: Pastor mentioned in his Easter message, “If each one take care of our hearts, the church is alive�. Similarly, if each one in Shomerim, takes care and do their daily devotion, then Shomerim will stay alive. May we not be the first to resurrect at the 2 nd coming of the Lord! =p (if u remember the joke Pastor mentioned).
::Sunday, November 20, 2005::
:: End of trainee life... ::
Thank you guys for praying for me while I was in Taiwan.. Thank God to successfully completed the exercise warrior. Want to share some thanksgiving item...
1. thank God for protection during my exercise longstride which is a 4 days 3 nights navigation course. I had a near death by climbing the wrong hill up and found myself stuck on the hill. It was a 90 degrees angle hill and the only way to climb is to go by rocks climbing. Took the risk knowing that I might not be able to get down alive.. I slipped a few times as the rocks are not firm to the soil. After struggling.. We were in the middle of this slope. Once, I tried to pull myself up the slope, trusting that the rock on my right foot is able to hold me up. Never did I know, the rock went loose, and I did not have any grip to anything. I went down the slope. But thank God, my friend managed to get hold of me. It means death when you are down the slope. Another incident was that, I was on the top of the cliff. But I did some scouting and found out that we are on the hill that is surrounding by cliffs. We intended to use rope and go down the cliff. but considering our malay friend is fasting througout, we decided to take the alternative route, which is going to the other side of the slope and go down. But, as I tried to move towards the other side of the slope, I found myself having no grip and I slipped again down the slope. This time, I managed to grip hold of my friend's ampulet (the one on the uniform's shoulder). I was hanging in the air and my friend use his right leg on a tree trunk to get himself firm on the ground. Thank God, he was bigger size than me. These two incidents made me think alot of my life, loved one, family and friends. Nevertheless, God has brought me back safetly to Singapore. Btw, I was with my FBO, carried a load of 30kg on my body. Nothing is impossible...
Thanks for praying for me. if wan to know where i'm posted to, can ask me in church. ;) God bless!!!
>>shared by+my life - God = broken pencil+
on 11:04.
Comments |
