SHOMERIM DAILY DEVOTION PLANS
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.�
SHOMERIM |
Daily Devotion Plans (July-August) |
Amos |
OT – 1 Kings |
Nick |
NT – 1 Peter |
Daniel |
Jude |
Jiannan |
NT - Revelation |
Edmund |
1 Corinthians (random) |
Alan |
Revelation |
Ernest |
|
Jianjun |
Proverbs |
Joelson |
|
Tengyan |
OT – 1 Samuel |
Shuhui |
Hymn Stories Devotion |
Caleb |
Daily Reflections |
Meijie |
Manna for Today |
Nicole |
|
Desmond |
|
Lingqin |
Our Daily Bread |
Boon How |
Hosea |
Abigail |
|
Hong Hao |
|
Bo Hao |
|
Michelle |
|
UJ |
|
UTB |
|
Small note: Pastor mentioned in his Easter message, “If each one take care of our hearts, the church is alive�. Similarly, if each one in Shomerim, takes care and do their daily devotion, then Shomerim will stay alive. May we not be the first to resurrect at the 2 nd coming of the Lord! =p (if u remember the joke Pastor mentioned).
::Sunday, August 07, 2005::
:: update in the army.. ::
Hi guys! Greet you all in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!
I was thinking to update myself online with you guys. Thus far, this is my eighth week of BSLC course. Recently, I went through the gas chamber. It focus on chemical defense. If you would like to know more, do let me know. Can share with you guys.. ;)
Also, I went through IPPT tests. We did alot of running. Approximately adding them all up together, it will accumulate to 20km run for a week. Cant imagine a human can run so much in a week despite of the busy schedule that can make me shack like don know what. But thank God for seeing me through the week. Without him, i guess i would have collapse.
During one of the IPPT test, I nearly blacked out due to hunger. I skipped breakfast on that morning. The reason was that I went to toilet to clean my bowels and by the time I reached the cookhouse, my platoon mates was about to finish their food. Furthermore, it was a very rush morning. They expect the IPPT test to be conducted early morning before 8.00am. Somehow they failed.. haha.. So I went for the test. After all the static stations, I was preparing for my 2.4km run. At that moment, I began to felt weak and tired. Hungry and thirsty also. But it was too late, everybody was at the start point ready to rush off. I was so determined to pass this IPPT test and get over and done with it. So I decided to bear with all the pain, hunger and distress. I looked up to the sky and prayed to God for help. Thank God he saw me through the whole run, and scored the gold timing. I was so surprised how God marvelously brought me through.
Apart from all these, there will be section live firing coming up next week. Also, the nutcracker will be coming next week also. ( Nutcracker is to dig and dig and dig. It's 1.5 human size wide and 1.7m height of it. The thing is, there will be two people one of it. Imagine have to dig 1.7m below the ground. It will be 3days and 2 night event.
Do pray for me to be spiritually strong in the Lord. I guess I really need alot of faith and trust in Him now. Do pray for me. Thanks alot guys!
>>shared by+my life - God = broken pencil+
on 13:24.
Comments |
