SHOMERIM DAILY DEVOTION PLANS
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.�
SHOMERIM |
Daily Devotion Plans (July-August) |
Amos |
OT – 1 Kings |
Nick |
NT – 1 Peter |
Daniel |
Jude |
Jiannan |
NT - Revelation |
Edmund |
1 Corinthians (random) |
Alan |
Revelation |
Ernest |
|
Jianjun |
Proverbs |
Joelson |
|
Tengyan |
OT – 1 Samuel |
Shuhui |
Hymn Stories Devotion |
Caleb |
Daily Reflections |
Meijie |
Manna for Today |
Nicole |
|
Desmond |
|
Lingqin |
Our Daily Bread |
Boon How |
Hosea |
Abigail |
|
Hong Hao |
|
Bo Hao |
|
Michelle |
|
UJ |
|
UTB |
|
Small note: Pastor mentioned in his Easter message, “If each one take care of our hearts, the church is alive�. Similarly, if each one in Shomerim, takes care and do their daily devotion, then Shomerim will stay alive. May we not be the first to resurrect at the 2 nd coming of the Lord! =p (if u remember the joke Pastor mentioned).
::Sunday, August 14, 2005::
:: Near taste of death... ::
Hi guys! Share with you some things which I experienced recently...
On friday afternoon, my company went for the claymore mine and bangalore torpedo live firing at the pasir laba camp. It was very rush because the warrents wanted to go back early to be with their family. It all started when I was selected to set up the claymore mine and blow it up.
I went into the bay with the claymore mine with its other parts. We decided that before detonating the claymore mine, we will shout "Ignited!" and there goes the mine. So I went down from the bay to the blowing area. After setting up the claymore mine, and as I was about to go back to the bay up the hill, the other party was about to detonate their claymore mine. I heard the warrent officer said, "You did not tell me that your man was still down there". I was so shocked.. What if I was down there and the claymore mine was detonated? Guess my body will have holes, lots of them..
But this is not the only issue. When we arrived back at the bay, I took the firing circuit and plug it into the firing device. I pressed the firing device, and the claymroe mine exploded with an earth shaking effect. It was very loud. After that, my assistant stood up and look at the claymore mine. Guess what? My assistant was pulled down by a specialist, and within a split second, the claymore mine exploded. Everything went so fast.. It's like looking at the grenade explode in the throwing bay.
Thank God I'm still one piece here. All these experience i'll never forget.. And it's a lesson for me one day if I became a commander. Thanks and God bless!
>>shared by+my life - God = broken pencil+
on 08:52.
Comments |
