SHOMERIM DAILY DEVOTION PLANS
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.�
SHOMERIM |
Daily Devotion Plans (July-August) |
Amos |
OT – 1 Kings |
Nick |
NT – 1 Peter |
Daniel |
Jude |
Jiannan |
NT - Revelation |
Edmund |
1 Corinthians (random) |
Alan |
Revelation |
Ernest |
|
Jianjun |
Proverbs |
Joelson |
|
Tengyan |
OT – 1 Samuel |
Shuhui |
Hymn Stories Devotion |
Caleb |
Daily Reflections |
Meijie |
Manna for Today |
Nicole |
|
Desmond |
|
Lingqin |
Our Daily Bread |
Boon How |
Hosea |
Abigail |
|
Hong Hao |
|
Bo Hao |
|
Michelle |
|
UJ |
|
UTB |
|
Small note: Pastor mentioned in his Easter message, “If each one take care of our hearts, the church is alive�. Similarly, if each one in Shomerim, takes care and do their daily devotion, then Shomerim will stay alive. May we not be the first to resurrect at the 2 nd coming of the Lord! =p (if u remember the joke Pastor mentioned).
::Tuesday, October 26, 2004::
:: Psalm 77 ::
Psalm 77 - A Psalm that brings comfort to our individual soul...
I
CRIED unto God with my Voice,
Even unto God with my Voice,
AND HE GAVE EAR UNTO ME.
(God hears you, my brothers and sisters in Christ...)
In the day of my trOuBlE I SOUGHT the Lord:
my sore ran in the night, and ceased not:
MY SOUL REFUSED TO BE COMFORTED.
(Will you remember God?...)
I
REMEMBERED God, and was trouble:
I complained, and my spirit...
WAS OVERWHELMED. Selah...
(Think! Meditate! Do you remember God when you are troubled?...)
Selah means to pause and deeply understand the meaning of the three verses above. Is your soul troubled like this Psalmist?
And I said, THIS IS MY INFIRMITY:
but I will
REMEMBER the
years of the right hand of the most High.
I will
REMEMBER the works of the Lord:
Surely I will
REMEMBER thy wonders of old.
I will
MEDITATE also of
all thy work, and talk of thy doings.
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, will you remember the Lord when you are deeply plunged into the world of infirmities? Are your soul troubled that no one give you a relief? Is your life filled with depression? Do not hesitate! Let us listen to the Psalmist in Chapter 77... And you shall find comfort to your soul, and the truth shall set you free...
Tears filled my heart when I sang the hymn, "Does Jesus Cares?" Have you asked yourself this question when you are alone? When there's no one beside you to give you a listening ear? When no one is there for you? Does Jesus care enough to be near you? Though all the world forsake me, yet will I trust in Him... Does Jesus Cares? O Yes! I know He cares.......
>>shared by+my life - God = broken pencil+
on 21:05.
Comments |
