SHOMERIM DAILY DEVOTION PLANS
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.�
SHOMERIM |
Daily Devotion Plans (July-August) |
Amos |
OT – 1 Kings |
Nick |
NT – 1 Peter |
Daniel |
Jude |
Jiannan |
NT - Revelation |
Edmund |
1 Corinthians (random) |
Alan |
Revelation |
Ernest |
|
Jianjun |
Proverbs |
Joelson |
|
Tengyan |
OT – 1 Samuel |
Shuhui |
Hymn Stories Devotion |
Caleb |
Daily Reflections |
Meijie |
Manna for Today |
Nicole |
|
Desmond |
|
Lingqin |
Our Daily Bread |
Boon How |
Hosea |
Abigail |
|
Hong Hao |
|
Bo Hao |
|
Michelle |
|
UJ |
|
UTB |
|
Small note: Pastor mentioned in his Easter message, “If each one take care of our hearts, the church is alive�. Similarly, if each one in Shomerim, takes care and do their daily devotion, then Shomerim will stay alive. May we not be the first to resurrect at the 2 nd coming of the Lord! =p (if u remember the joke Pastor mentioned).
::Friday, September 10, 2004::
:: Reply #2 ::
Thanks for writing in Nicole.. :D
If what you said is true and make sense, than how about Christian liberty? Oya! Forget about his feeling and make fun of him. But Christian should practice liberty in not stumbling other weaker brethrens. So allowing of making fun in such manners is prohibited. :D
Alright, next... if this is allowed, imagine how God would feel? If your father heard someone mocking and laughing at you like this, what would your father feel? Nothing? Nay... loving father will not do that... Because he loves the son too much.. Allow them to continue? Of course not! by all means, avoid them.
How do I look at it? Hmm.. sounds like philosophy.. I heard of a preacher told me that heresies will not be heresy if you look it the other way. So I cracked my brain, and decided to debate with him. If heresy will not be heresy, by the means of ourself looking the other way, then it is fallicious. If one's philosophy believes that all these are just making fun and nothing much, because of how I look, then I got a question. How does God looks at it? If God don't allow such things to happen to hurt me, why would I allow it? Logical? I mean, if your dad, for your own good, do not want you to be hurt, will not allow such malicious attack or accusation. And will your dad ask you, "Hey son, just look it another way and accept all these.. it's ok.. while the son is feeling hurt".
And also, external features do not determine internal character. I may smile, but does not mean I enjoy it. If they assume that I enjoy it, then they ASSUME and did not take it from a TRUTH. If it is ASSUME, then their way of acting based on dangerous foundation by the name of assumption. Remember, do not assume, find the truth. I assume that the Bible is fallible, and therefore it is true? I assume that Daniel is happy, therefore he's happy? If this is so, then sadly, it has a weak foundation and cannot be depended on it. So whose fault? :D
I will be convinced that I should look the other way round if God wants me to.. Does God wants me to look another way round? :)
p.s. I apologize.. in the course of my writing, I use the word "you". It does not refer to Nicole or anybody. I just use it referring to nobody. Sorry if there's a misunderstanding...
>>shared by+my life - God = broken pencil+
on 03:00.
Comments |
