SHOMERIM DAILY DEVOTION PLANS
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.�
SHOMERIM |
Daily Devotion Plans (July-August) |
Amos |
OT – 1 Kings |
Nick |
NT – 1 Peter |
Daniel |
Jude |
Jiannan |
NT - Revelation |
Edmund |
1 Corinthians (random) |
Alan |
Revelation |
Ernest |
|
Jianjun |
Proverbs |
Joelson |
|
Tengyan |
OT – 1 Samuel |
Shuhui |
Hymn Stories Devotion |
Caleb |
Daily Reflections |
Meijie |
Manna for Today |
Nicole |
|
Desmond |
|
Lingqin |
Our Daily Bread |
Boon How |
Hosea |
Abigail |
|
Hong Hao |
|
Bo Hao |
|
Michelle |
|
UJ |
|
UTB |
|
Small note: Pastor mentioned in his Easter message, “If each one take care of our hearts, the church is alive�. Similarly, if each one in Shomerim, takes care and do their daily devotion, then Shomerim will stay alive. May we not be the first to resurrect at the 2 nd coming of the Lord! =p (if u remember the joke Pastor mentioned).
::Friday, September 10, 2004::
:: Replies.. ::
I have seen the write up. Thanks for writing in...
I do hope that people will be more honest to me when I'm asked for some personal meeting session.
Alright, first, I did not say that UTB's message was against me. I realized there's some misunderstanding here. I would like to submit you guys, that his message was perfectly fine and good. But IF (
IF big enough?) he wants to settle the harmony of the Shomerim, for the whole group sake, and not me personally, then the target or aim of the message is wrong. I know he does not meant it for me personally, but people around thinks so. And I have to respond it rightly.
Secondly, it is NOT (
NOT big enough?) personally grievances that I want to show in the entries. As I mention it numerous of times, I want to tell him or her to repent before God, and pray together. I have not grief... I'm always joyful with people around me, and even in Shomerim. Seeing me smiling in Shomerim, and I have no other means of feeling grief. And again, take note, I don have any personal grief against anybody, not even UTB. He spoke the good and correct message, which I want to thank him. Why would I be grief. In my previous message, I wrote "IF" he meant for me, not "Haiya, surely meant for me", den he would change the target. So please kindly read it properly.. UTB, I'm really sorry for the misunderstanding.. Forgive me.. I still can look to you, and talk to you perfectly fine. I have no grief with you, and nothing to charge against you or what.
Thirdly, I am in no ways disregarding UTB. Firstly, in what ways? Please kindly show me that I may apologize. I did not accuse him, and also did not disrespect him. I said his message was perfectly fine and good. And I used the word "IF" (Conditional clause) to refer to his message IF he meant it for me. I assume only. And if I assume, it is not a truth. And if it is not a truth, den therefore, judgment should not be make.
Lastly hor, I agree with you that little knowledge is a dangerous things. That's why, I put "
IF"... I don't dare to put "Surely" or "this is of a truth", because it is not. It is just an assumption. Alright, I believe this will explain all the things I have in this blog. Anymore else? :D
p.s. I have nothing personal against anybody now. I want to live in harmony. But somehow, people just misunderstand my entries, and did not truly understand what I meant. Who do not want harmony? This is my last time saying this, I wrote these entries in the blog because I hope to pray with that person who accused and mocked me. And regarding the UTB case, I seriously apologize for the misunderstanding, although they wrote some things that I don mean it. Sorry Uncle Teck Beng for all the embarrassment..
>>shared by+my life - God = broken pencil+
on 02:31.
Comments |
