::Wednesday, June 30, 2004::
:: Part two... ::
Consider this factor, which a few people has told me about it. Have you notice that those who is fluent in speaking chinese, not me I cant, will have a better communication with the others chinese speaking also? And I just found out that many of us tend to block communication with those english fluent speaking, not me also.
As one of the rules being a detective, he or she must use the eyes and brain together. Function it like his or her usual meal. I do not wish to hear them, while I myself not yet witness the problem. And for months, they were very right. Once again, I have no reason to defend Agape, or rather now Shomerim.
Because of this problem, there is a split. Because of divers interest or topics in the fellowship, there is a split. Because of different position and status, there was a different form of respect. Because of different ideas and personality, there was a split also. All these, as written above, was taken into considersation by some members of the group. I would not want to name them.
As I would put it this way when I give counseling to my friends. What IF God were to tell you, "You non-jewish people, I would not communicate with you, dirty and unclean people!" And does not the Bible says, whosoever does not forgive his or her brother or sister, the Father in heaven also will not forgive his or her trespasses. Beware...
I'm here not to give any personality attacks on people. These entries are purely opinion, sharp opinion, which must be voiced out for the better of the fellowship.
You have a group of people talking about games, while those who wants to have spiritual talk is left out. You have a group of people talking about movies and fashion, while those who wants to have spiritual talk is left out. You have a group of people talking about studies, O Level, A Level, while those who wants to have spiritual talk is left out. Why not everybody abandon their own interest, and focus on spirituality, which is the purpose of coming to the youth fellowship?
I, personally, would like to talk about spirituality. Because I know if I want to talk about movie, games, fashion, studies, I would talk to people around me in other days. But just only Saturday and Sunday, want to have a sweet talk of fellowship with fellow brethrens, yet the talk was defiled... What a dissapointment!
Sometimes the talk was about gossip. Or sometimes about other people. Or sometimes about soccer. Or even sometimes about personal life experience. What about spirituality? Who will give place to that? And we people who do not join in the conversation, will be viewed as "Hermits", or another words, separatist. Do not wish to talk to other people.
I have a life partner. I talk alot to her. I share my burden and joy with her. I show her love and care, concern and guidance in life's issue. When I took the MRT with my college friend back home, he would talk about the ministry, and the joy in serving Christ. About the Bible doctrine, and teachings. Arguments on it. I find joy. I chat with him alot, in fact, 60% of the time I shot all I can... While in Shomerim, I cant because I might defile myself, and degrades my spiritual health.
Therefore, people will be leaving the group because they cant find any purpose in attending the meeting. When those people who came to join the group in the first place, they gladfully join because they know it is a fellowship in the Lord, not the world. A place where praying, sharing, love and concern, no language barrier, exist. And it will be a ultimate disappointment when he or she joined for half a year, while he or she continued the membership because of christian testimony. Not to stumble other people, or even because of the face, or even because of pressure around him or her. Is this the right purpose? This purpose is in many of our minds. Isn't it true?
>>shared by+my life - God = broken pencil+
on 21:38.
Comments |
