shomerim

::Announcements
|
| ::SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES::
|
SHOMERIM DAILY DEVOTION PLANS
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.�
SHOMERIM |
Daily Devotion Plans (July-August) |
|---|---|
Amos |
OT – 1 Kings |
Nick |
NT – 1 Peter |
Daniel |
Jude |
Jiannan |
NT - Revelation |
Edmund |
1 Corinthians (random) |
Alan |
Revelation |
Ernest |
|
Jianjun |
Proverbs |
Joelson |
|
Tengyan |
OT – 1 Samuel |
Shuhui |
Hymn Stories Devotion |
Caleb |
Daily Reflections |
Meijie |
Manna for Today |
Nicole |
|
Desmond |
|
Lingqin |
Our Daily Bread |
Boon How |
Hosea |
Abigail |
|
Hong Hao |
|
Bo Hao |
|
Michelle |
|
UJ |
|
UTB |
|
Small note: Pastor mentioned in his Easter message, “If each one take care of our hearts, the church is alive�. Similarly, if each one in Shomerim, takes care and do their daily devotion, then Shomerim will stay alive. May we not be the first to resurrect at the 2 nd coming of the Lord! =p (if u remember the joke Pastor mentioned).
Sincerely speaking, I was very much inspired on Rev. Tow and Dr. John Sung's academic testimony. And as I read through, I felt so much encouraged and inspired. Dr. John Sung, who was a nobody, became the world famous scientist, got his PhD in Chemistry and won alot of medals and Gold Keys. At that time, gold Keys are more honourable than Medal. And Rev. Tow, how he fought the battle with Modernism, and did a wonderful pastoral work. Pastor of Bethlehem BP Church, who had a primary 6 education, is a Doctorate graduate in Theology. As I examined their life, I also wish to have such gain. Although, I know "What shall profit a man, if he gain the whole world and lost his own soul?" But yet, I know that it is my call to do well in my studies.
>>shared by+my life - God = broken pencil+ on 09:49. Comments |